Here at NTOA, we enjoy creating beautiful and functional smiles, all while treating each patient like family. Our highly trained doctors and staff have served the communities of East Allen, West Allen, Frisco, McKinney, and Plano, TX since 1979—earning a reputation for excellence that you can feel confident to smile about!
Types of Treatment at NTOA
It’s never too late to get the smile you’ve always dreamed of! Our patients range in age from six to 96! We offer:
- Phase I treatments on young children to create room for the permanent teeth
- Upper and lower expander treatment to correct crossbites and Class III growth
- Full braces (Phase II) for any type orthodontic malocclusion using traditional metal braces and clear braces
- Elite Preferred Providers of Invisalign® clear aligners
- Sleep apnea treatment at our McKinney location
- Accelerated orthodontic treatment with AcceleDent® Aura and PROPEL®
It’s easy to find out which orthodontic treatments are right for you! Simply contact our West Allen, Frisco, McKinney, or Plano, TX orthodontic offices and schedule an appointment with our orthodontist, Dr. Donald Copenhaver.